Kerkorde of Arbeidswet: die posisie van predikante en ander persone wat in die NG Kerk werk
AbstractThe article discusses changes that have taken place in the labour relations of the Dutch Reformed Church. It contents the view that the Church through the changes accepted the Labour Laws as the regulating laws for labour relations in the Church. In the light of freedom of religion and the essence of being church, the church formulates the rules for its labour relations in the Church Order.
Copyright (c) 2003 NGTT | Nederduitse Gereformeerde Teologiese Tydskrif
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright of all NGTT material belongs to the Pieter de Waal Neethling Trust (PDWN Trust). The PDWN Trust is a trust fund established in 1932 with the aim of promoting quality theological research and publications.
The PDWN Trust pledges to maintain a legitimate scholarly record of the author’s work and to defend the author’s article against plagiarism and copyright infringement.
The PDWN Trust is committed to full Open Source publishing. This means that all articles published in NGTT will gradually be made freely available online. Authors maintain the right to:
- Share and self-archive their work.
- Make printed copies of their article for educational use.
- Present their article at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the article
- Adapt and expand their published journal article to make it suitable for their thesis or dissertation.
- Republish the article (ensuring that the original article is cited as published in NGTT).
For any questions or queries in this regard, please contact the Editor.