Praktiese teoloog van die Woord: ’n beoordeling van die teologie van JS Kellerman
AbstractAt his retirement, JS Kellerman has built up an academic legacy that many would be jealous of. In his doctoral thesis and many published articles in credited scientific journals he has addressed three main themes. Preaching has been his main focus, church administration and growth became just as important and spirituality gradually occupied more and more of his time and interest. This article endeavours to highlight and discuss Kellerman’s contribution to Practical Theology in these three fields, particularly with reference to the epistemological principles underlying his theology.
Copyright (c) 2003 NGTT | Nederduitse Gereformeerde Teologiese Tydskrif
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright of all NGTT material belongs to the Pieter de Waal Neethling Trust (PDWN Trust). The PDWN Trust is a trust fund established in 1932 with the aim of promoting quality theological research and publications.
The PDWN Trust pledges to maintain a legitimate scholarly record of the author’s work and to defend the author’s article against plagiarism and copyright infringement.
The PDWN Trust is committed to full Open Source publishing. This means that all articles published in NGTT will gradually be made freely available online. Authors maintain the right to:
- Share and self-archive their work.
- Make printed copies of their article for educational use.
- Present their article at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the article
- Adapt and expand their published journal article to make it suitable for their thesis or dissertation.
- Republish the article (ensuring that the original article is cited as published in NGTT).
For any questions or queries in this regard, please contact the Editor.