Godsdiensopvoeding op skool - enkele aannames in die konsepbeleid
AbstractAt the beginning of April 2003 the Department of Education released its draft policy on religion in education for comment. The policy is based on certain ideological assumptions about the relation between state and school, neutrality and neutral religion education, value-free education, the relation between values and religion, as well as between multiculturality and religious diversity. These assumptions have been addressed by commentators in newspapers and other public media, but in a sporadic and often uncritical way.
Copyright (c) 2003 NGTT | Nederduitse Gereformeerde Teologiese Tydskrif
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright of all NGTT material belongs to the Pieter de Waal Neethling Trust (PDWN Trust). The PDWN Trust is a trust fund established in 1932 with the aim of promoting quality theological research and publications.
The PDWN Trust pledges to maintain a legitimate scholarly record of the author’s work and to defend the author’s article against plagiarism and copyright infringement.
The PDWN Trust is committed to full Open Source publishing. This means that all articles published in NGTT will gradually be made freely available online. Authors maintain the right to:
- Share and self-archive their work.
- Make printed copies of their article for educational use.
- Present their article at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the article
- Adapt and expand their published journal article to make it suitable for their thesis or dissertation.
- Republish the article (ensuring that the original article is cited as published in NGTT).
For any questions or queries in this regard, please contact the Editor.