Confession: A pastoral psychotherapeutic practice in the familia Dei
Keywords:Confession, familia Dei, pastoral, psychological, therapy
AbstractTransgressions bring disorder in the fabric of the familia Dei. They spoil the fellowship. Fellowship is the driving and binding force within the familia Dei. Transgressions impact negatively on the well-being of the familia Dei and results in dysfunctionality. To remove the dysfunctionality from the familia Dei requires an act of thorough going transformation or cleansing.
Copyright of all NGTT material belongs to the Pieter de Waal Neethling Trust (PDWN Trust). The PDWN Trust is a trust fund established in 1932 with the aim of promoting quality theological research and publications.
The PDWN Trust pledges to maintain a legitimate scholarly record of the author’s work and to defend the author’s article against plagiarism and copyright infringement.
The PDWN Trust is committed to full Open Source publishing. This means that all articles published in NGTT will gradually be made freely available online. Authors maintain the right to:
- Share and self-archive their work.
- Make printed copies of their article for educational use.
- Present their article at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the article
- Adapt and expand their published journal article to make it suitable for their thesis or dissertation.
- Republish the article (ensuring that the original article is cited as published in NGTT).
For any questions or queries in this regard, please contact the Editor.