Op soek na gemeentes met integriteit: die bydrae van CW Burger
AbstractLooking for congregations living with integrity: the contribution of CW BurgerThe aim of the article is to reflect on the contribution of dr. Coenie Burger regarding the study of congregations. The focus will be on criteria to identify congregations that are living with integrity. Three aspects need attention in this regard: the identity of a congregation, the direction of a congregation and the fields of ministry of a congregation. Burger uses the notae eccleciae as markers to evaluate the vision, commitment, community and service of a congregation.
Copyright of all NGTT material belongs to the Pieter de Waal Neethling Trust (PDWN Trust). The PDWN Trust is a trust fund established in 1932 with the aim of promoting quality theological research and publications.
The PDWN Trust pledges to maintain a legitimate scholarly record of the author’s work and to defend the author’s article against plagiarism and copyright infringement.
The PDWN Trust is committed to full Open Source publishing. This means that all articles published in NGTT will gradually be made freely available online. Authors maintain the right to:
- Share and self-archive their work.
- Make printed copies of their article for educational use.
- Present their article at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the article
- Adapt and expand their published journal article to make it suitable for their thesis or dissertation.
- Republish the article (ensuring that the original article is cited as published in NGTT).
For any questions or queries in this regard, please contact the Editor.